This isn’t a long and interesting post, but I thought I’d share with you a tiny, albeit interesting piece of news (which might keep you a little busier during the holiday season).
Before I do that, I’d first like to thank you all for subscribing to the site, and for sharing, liking and taking part in the conversation in the past year.
I’d also like to thank you for ‘liking’ the Reveal The Steel Facebook Page which has just clocked over 1,600 likes.
Now for some news…
Reveal The Steel ‘Pocket Edition’ out now on amazon.com
That’s right — I went and created a concise ‘companion’ to Reveal The Steel for not only those that want a quick reference text for the ‘training’ aspect, but for those that like to dip their toes in the water first before committing themselves.
Sure it’s under half the length of the ‘Complete Edition’, but it’s also one-tenth the price :)
Click here to view the book on Amazon
Anyway, here’s the run down….
12 ROUTINES OVER 17 WEEKS OF TRAINING
Included in this 65 page book…
- An intense, but easy to follow 17 week training program. It’ll introduce you to a simple, ’Stage System’ that will make it simple for you to shed fat, build muscle and get strong.
- Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT), pyramids and alternating splits are all incorporated.
- Steady-State and High Intensity Interval (HIIT) Training are included when and only necessary. No mucking around and wasting time with hours and hours on the treadmill.
EASY TO FOLLOW DIET AND NUTRITION INFORMATION
- How to calculate your requirements of protein, carbs and fats as well as your macronutrient intake.
- How to calculate the right amount of protein for building lean muscle.
- The effects of alcohol and how to incorporate it into a ‘fit and healthy’ lifestyle.
- Intermittent Fasting: How to approach it and some of the pitfalls (especially for women).
- Carb Cycling: What it is and how it fits into a training program.
How much is the ‘Pocket Edition’?
For now until the New Year, it’ll be on sale for $3.99
So for the cost of a beer (depending where you’re from), you can check out a majority of the Reveal The Steel program for one-tenth of the price.
Merry Christmas everyone :)
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Hey Clint, I picked up the book today, and it seems interesting but the tables utilising the program itself are all messed up when reading on my iPad. They are very skinny and unreadable. Any advice?
Thanks for this. I’ll look into it. First ive heard if the issue.