Visual Impact Cardio review – Mastering the skill of losing body fat
Visual Impact Cardio – A “Progressive Cardio System” that Leads to Steady Fat Loss With Minimal Sticking Points.
I’m a huge fan of Rusty Moore’s programs and whatever he produces. This is for two simple reasons:
– Rusty knows his sh*t by doing some SERIOUS research.
– His programs simply WORK (Checkout my own results here)
First, what’s contained in the 99 page Visual Impact Cardio book
Introduction: Losing Body Fat as a “Skill”
Chapter 1: Calories Burned After Exercise Don’t Amount to Much
Chapter 2: Focus on Calories Burned During the Workout
Chapter 3: Calories Burned: Intervals Vs Steady State
Chapter 4: A 1 Page Interval Training Summary
Chapter 5: How Interval Training Actually Works
Chapter 6: Calorie Deficit, Calories Burned, & Fat Loss
Chapter 7: Burning Stubborn Body Fat
Chapter 8: Calories, Food, and Workout Timing
Chapter 9: Improving Popular Fat Loss Programs
Chapter 10: Separating Fat Loss & Resistance Training
Chapter 11: Visual Impact Cardio Preparation
Chapter 12: The Beginner’s Cycle
Chapter 13: The Intermediate Cycle
Chapter 14: The Advanced Cycle
Chapter 15: The Maintenance Plan
Chapter 16: Final Thoughts
I Want You to Master the Skill of Losing Body Fat…Including Those Last 10-20 Pounds.
A quick overview of Visual Impact Cardio
I know Rusty pretty well, and the fact that he invests all of his time into each product, really shows in this book. Upon first impression, I was overwhelmed by the amount of up-to-date information outlined, but as is Rusty’s style, he manages to break it all down into easily digestible chunks without ‘turning off’ potential beginners and intermediates. THAT’S a difficult challenge just by itself!
So does Visual Impact Cardio actually work?
I am yet to test it personally, but with my previous experiences with Rusty’s Visual Impact products are anything to go by, I’d say they definitely will.
Check my experiences with Visual Impact Muscle Building here >
Who would benefit ‘MOST’ from the program?
- Persistent gym members who push with ever increasing intensity, yet can’t seem to shake those last 10-20 pounds of body fat.
- Trainers and gym members who bust their butt with intensity, but look the same year after year – (seemingly permanently 10-20 pounds away from reaching their goal).
- If Intense Training Was the Main Key to Losing Body Fat…There Would be a Lot More Lean People Walking the Planet.
Are there any down-sides?
- The book is very in-depth (you might need to re-read it a month after reading it the first time)
- You will need access to cardio machines to get the most out of this course.**
- You’ll need a training journal (diary) as you’ll be dealing with “precise intensity levels” that can’t be memorised.
**After you lose your stubborn body fat you can quit the gym and maintain this level of conditioning for at least 9 months without cardio machines.
Some other highlights of the book
- How to Overcome Stubborn Body Fat issues…why Dieting Alone rarely ever gets the job done when it comes to losing stubborn body fat.You will need access to cardio machines to get the most out of this course.**
- How even a TINY bit of insulin in your system during exercise Drastically Reduces the Effectiveness of your fat loss workout.
- How focusing on a Weekly Calorie Deficit not Daily Calories, allows you to lose weight while mixing in Higher Calorie Meals on a regular basis.
- How to Diet in a way that Maximizes Fat Loss, with little chance of metabolism slow down.
- Three Complete 8-Week Workout Cycles – taking you from where you are now ALL THE WAY to your ideal body fat percentage.
If you are looking for the MOST comprehensive and current information and ways to lose stubborn body fat, I reckon you should definitely check out Visual Impact Cardio.
Even if you aren’t interested in the course, you should checkout the sales page.
Good free info and video’s etc
Click here for Visual Impact Cardio